Wait for the Lord! Be strong and LET your heart take courage.

My life, as God lives in me. To Him be the Glory and honor forever, Amen.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I forgot to mention....

On Wednesday, we had a game night at the Rice Pad, and it was a lot of fun. We did a pot luck type deal, and we had something from several different countries. The most exciting part for me is that a friend of ours Marcelina, who will be joining the Japan team on the mission trip this summer, brought 2 girls from China and another from Taiwan. It was really great to speak with them in Chinese, and on of the girls wants to get together once a week to work on her English and my Chinese. How wonderful is that!?! I have been praying for just that, and God has hooked me up so to speak. Anyway, I forgot to mention, and I have been so excited about it for a while now. Spring Break is over, and I am so glad, because now I can have a break. Funny, it's spring break, but I have been more busy this week than ever. That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home