Wait for the Lord! Be strong and LET your heart take courage.

My life, as God lives in me. To Him be the Glory and honor forever, Amen.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Womens Retreat!!!

So, the women's retreat was fabulous. I have been pumped for it ever since the first announcement. It was so wonderful to be with several women in the church from all different times in our lives coming together, and just being women. We all are so similar and yet dramatically different. What a fantastic combination! I have always been fasinated with group dynamics, and it was fun to watch how easily we all interact with one another, and how simply all being women in Christ bonds us as sisters instantly. I was totally blessed and left challenged in a few areas that will remain nameless for now. It was an encouraging time, to be sure.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Tylers.Net said…

    Seeing you at any time is a joy and a blessing, and it was especially wonderful having you at the retreat! It was so wonderful getting to hang out with everyone. By the way, I've enjoyed reading your blog and it's great to know how to keep you in my prayers!! You're an amazing sister and woman of God and although you may not see it as often as you'd like, he uses you for His glory daily! You are such an encouragement to me.

    Christi

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Lindsey Vaughan said…

    You both are such an encouragement to me. Thank you for your support! I love my sisters!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home