Wait for the Lord! Be strong and LET your heart take courage.

My life, as God lives in me. To Him be the Glory and honor forever, Amen.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I have been doing a lot of soul searching in the last few days, and it has been rather intense. I have been praying over Psalm 31:24, consequently the title of my blog. There have been so many question that I have about the plans that the Lord has for me. Things are in a very transitional spot for me, and everything around me seems to lead me in a different direction. I don't want to make any decisions without hearing clearly from the Lord, but all I can do is pray for direction. I was reminded by a brother on Wednesday that when I ask in faith believing that it is mine, that it is. I just don't know what to ask for. I would appreciate your prayers in this very pivotal time in my life. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home