Wait for the Lord! Be strong and LET your heart take courage.

My life, as God lives in me. To Him be the Glory and honor forever, Amen.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

So, I am surrounded by the love of the Lord! Yesterday was my birthday, and I had been a little upset about having to work. So, I went to work praying that my words would be seasoned with salt, but the minute i walked in the door, i started to gripe about all sorts of stuff. Nothing was done right all the sudden, and i started to get really upset. I still am not sure what happened there, a couple of hours later, a friend came in the store, and sat down to do some work, and all the sudden things were fine. I had to work, but I had a friend to share it with. Everything was just fine. Then, some friends of my parents came in, and I was so suprised to see them, wondering why they were here, but glad to see them all the same. So, 30 minutes later my parents came in with a cake and sang Happy Birthday to me. Then, 30 minutes later some more friends came in, maybe to say 'hi', but i wasn't sure. Then, all the rest of my homegroup came in the store 30 minutes after that. I was so suprised and pretty overwelmed with everything. So much attention really makes me quite uncomfortable, but I was blessed that everyone was so thoughtful of my birthday. Praise God for friends!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger RAG said…

    HAPPY B. Day again!! Glad you liked our craziness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home